Jeffrey Epstein Inconsistencies: The Complete List
On Saturday the most notorious prisoner in the US prison system committed “suicide.”
Jeffrey Epstein was 66 at the time of his death.
Epstein was the highest profile prisoner in the US prison system.
On Tuesday the autopsy revealed Epstein suffered broken bones in his neck common in homicide by strangulation.
Since his death we have learned a number of things that make you question the official story.
Here is a Complete List of Inconsistencies in Prison Policy Surrounding Jeffrey Epstein’s Death:
• Epstein said he was considering cooperating in “naming names” in his international sex ring
• He was found unconscious in his prison cell just three weeks earlier
• Two days prior to his death, documents released implicated several top politicians in his sex ring
• He was taken off suicide watch after a failed attempt just two weeks earlier
• He was in isolation (unusual for a suicidal individual)
• The cameras malfunctioned — There is no video
Even Mexico had video of El Chapo’s escape from prison
• Then later we hear the cameras showed the guards did not do rounds? Which is it?
• The prison guards had worked several extra shifts last week
• One prison guard on his floor was not even a certified guard
• The prison guards “forgot” to check on Epstein
• The prison guards slept through their shift
• The guards did not check Epstein for several hours
• There were reports of screaming the morning Epstein died
• The MCC had not seen a successful suicide in 40 years
• Epstein said he was the victim of attempted murder three weeks ago
• Epstein’s former roommate is facing mass murder charges
• Epstein had dirt on numerous globalist elites
• Epstein was not given paper sheets
• Epstein had sheets in his cell to hang himself
• Epstein was not suicidal according to medical professionals
• Epstein told his lawyers on Friday, a day before his death, “See you Sunday.”
• Epstein’s former roommate heard nothing
• Epstein reportedly had to get on his knees to hang himself from his bed
• Epstein autopsy showed broken bones in neck common in strangulation deaths